What is Bytecoin?
Bytecoin is a private, decentralized cryptocurrency with an open source code that allows everyone to take part in the network development of Bytecoin. Privacy and security are naturally proponents of Bytecoin and it’s best solution for those who want to keep their finances private.
Bytecoin is a cryptocurency that works on the blockchain operated by a multitude of nodes around the world.
Bytecoin uses Ring signatures to mix different outputs of similar value into one transaction, making it nearly impossible to deduce where the money came from. On theBytecoin blockchain all addresses are obscured.
Bytecoin allows users to generate numerous unlinkable one-time addresses from a single set of keys. This makes it nearly impossible to establish a connection between transactions or addresses.
Bytecoin readjusts the difficulty with every block to react to even the slightest hashrate changes. In addition, Bytecoin’s emission curve is smooth which prevents mining reward drops.
Bytecoin has a continiously growing ecosystem of partners, integrators, merchants, and mining pools, making it available worldwide.
Bytecoin is an open-source software project, where everyone can contribute to and keep up with the project’s development.
Bytecoin is comprised of:
- The Bytecoin Desktop Software for Windows, Mac and Linux , bytecoin.one web wallet, bytecoin.one app for Android, and the Bytecoin daemon software for partners and integrators.
- Open-source repositories on GitHub
- An Ecosystem of multiple partners, merchants, integrators, and mining pools.
- The Bytecoin Blog with the latest updates from the Bytecoin Team
- The Bytecoin community on Reddit, Bitcointalk, Twitter, and Telegram
- Dedicated support service